Thursday, August 04, 2005

Strange Brew

This is a regular sized can of booze. Much the same size as a can of soft drink back home:

IMG_0941
Mmm. Cool and refreshing

This is an enormous can of beer that I bought from a vending machine today:

IMG_0940
MMM! COOL AND REFRESHING!!!

Compare the two:

IMG_0942
The beer the Grollo family drink

The vending machine was quite a way from the house, so I had to carry the giant beer for a while. Due to the condensation on the can, ands its immense size, I couldnt carry it like a normal beer. I had to carry it the way a mother would carry her newborn child, cradled in my arms. I'd even look down at the giant beer nestled against my chest and SMILE at it while I walked.

Look! It doesnt even fit in the stubbie holder!

IMG_0947
I fear no beer. Except this one.

IMG_0946

(Apologies for the shaky photos in this post. I'm too excited thinking about the giant beer)

In other, slightly more disturbing news...
I thought this country had managed to avoid the Crazy Frog.
Nope.
Crazy Frog Present Crazy Hits is on sale now.
Still, at least we don't get the ads.